WHAT WE DO
- Retrogreen Living is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Retrogreen Living has 4 primary goals that are their prerequisites for renovation and construction of residential units (single and multiple):
- Energy Conservation
- Water Conservation
- Sustainable Structures with a minimum life span of 50 years
- Waste management and control
- Retrogreen’s Directors are well versed with all types of construction and the building of LEED Certified structures. Also similar structures using the same conservation, sustainable and waste management conventions that are equivalent to LEED without the requisite LEED Certification.